Featured post

Make Your Life Better

A Better Life-H appiest Life! Thoughts of a person should be so strong and powerful that even destiny has to kneels down. A person who never...

BE BRAVE

Bravery-Courage to achieve everything!


A very famous saying by Mr. Thomas H Huxley, "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something".


Man Climbing on Rock Mountain


I am sharing one of the incident of my life which will teach all of us about how to FACE THE SITUATION RATHER THAN AVOIDING IT.

Do you believe in ghosts or paranormal activities? I am a claustrophobic who gets frightened whenever she is in dark. 

Inspite of knowing about my weakness, I have always stood straight in those hurdles of darkness but that day I really got anxious (feeling worried).

When I was 15, my family planned a Jaipur trip with all the neighborhood families, we were 6 families, all of the kids, ladies and gentlemen were very crunked (very  excited ,with full of energy) for this trip. 

We reached Jaipur in evening and booked our rooms. There were 5 rooms on each floor and one of the family had to compromise by staying on another floor. Next morning everyone when getting ready for the movie show which was there in 'RAJ MAHAL' cinema hall, my mother told me to ask the other family who were staying one other floor if they were ready or not. 

I and one of my friend Anjali went to other floor but we were not aware of the Room No. so we decided to peep and listen to the familiar voices and then we reached near Room No. 506, there was a very weird lady who was standing at the door, she was keep on calling my name (POOJA!! POOJA!! POOJA!! POOJA!! POOJA!!) again and again, slowly and gradually her voice became heavier and loud, then she screamed so loudly that it made both of us to quickly ran away from there.

Anjali suddenly slipped on the floor but somehow we managed to escape from there. I then explained the whole incident to my family and we all went to that Room No. 506, that weird lady was inside her room ,when we asked her for why she was calling my name, she replied that it was her Daughter's name as well.

Everyone still scoffs(make fun of) me for that incident. That was really an unforgettable and embarrassing moment of my life. I would have shown some courage and faced the situation.


So Guys whenever you get stuck in such kind of a situation, just face it!
No matter what will happen next, just face it!
Leave everything to destiny and just face it!
Let your fear out and just face it!

BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTUALLY VERY STRONGER THAN YOU THINK, YOU JUST NEED TO REALIZE THIS

 

Dear Friends,
Do follow my BLOG if you find my THOUGHTS MEANINGFUL.


2 comments:

  1. Di, I didn't remember this story, but after reading this, I can't control my 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Deejpilot. Powered by Blogger.